Lani

Lani

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Trusted Employees

Hey.  Pania here.  Again.  You think I don't remember that I told you in my last post I was turning this blog over to Lani?  Well, I've bugged her almost daily since then to get her to start blogging.  And she's given me the same excuse every time, "There's nothing interesting to write about."

"Write about your family.  Write about what's important to you.  Write about how this whole thing began," I helpfully suggested.  

Nothing.

So I've had no luck whatsoever trying to get her to blog.  For a typically fearless woman, she's kind of avoiding this whole blogging thing.  Finally, tonight I got an email that said, "My office staff sent this to me.  How do I put this on my blog?"

Yessss!  At last she found something interesting to blog about!  I sent her the simple instructions.  

Nothing.  

I'm telling you, if this video weren't so darn cute, I would have just left it alone until Lani figured out how to get it up on her blog.  But it is so darn cute.  You've just got to see it.  

So what did I do?  You guessed it.  

Enjoy -- it will make you laugh...  

It will make you cry...  

It will make you wonder what kind of people Lani works with, haha.

(Click on the pic below)

I promise not to be such an enabler next time.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this pania! what's your email so I can send you the first video we did for her. I was with her when she watched this video and recorded her reaction so I'll send it to you so you can post as well. this is great...you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! Lani is now the official blogger-in-charge-of-her-own-blog...as she should be :) You'll see that she posted the video today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itʻs Fantastic that you put this video on her blog Pan. Thanks for setting all of this up for her and especially for us! See? Since then, she's been blogging! I love my sisters...happy siblings day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my "trusted employees", my friends, and my work family. They make me smile, make me laugh, and help my journey as it continues. Love my CGA family and as they say "MY big house on the hill!"

    ReplyDelete