Lani

Lani

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Beautiful makeup session

My daughter, Ina, is my personal makeup artist.  She came today to make me feel prettier than I felt even when I had hair (which I didn't even think was possible)!  Ina is so talented.  She made me feel so special as she took her time and did her magic while I laid on my recliner.  I love my daughter and her talents.  She's always been my Ms. Diva and I love it!  I love you, Ina!  Thank you for letting me be your mother... I am so blessed...




10 comments:

  1. Looking hottt, Lan! You're so blessed to having such a talented daughter. Beautiful job, Ina! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo beautiful Auntie Lani!!!! I absolutely love it, you look radiant! Excellent work as always Ina! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful auntie! Way to rock the shaved look! And dearest Ina, your work is fierce as always lol. Love you guys :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My amazingly beautiful little sister and my amazingly talented niece! I love you both! Thanks for blogging this make up extreme makeover session! I loved IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete