Lani

Lani

Monday, April 11, 2016

Love from Indiana, Elder Houston Heimuli

How did I get so lucky?  I know, it's because I AM THE FAVORITE AUNTY to all 23 of my Murray nieces and nephews....  No really, I am.  Just like I am the favorite child of my parents, the favorite sister of both my sisters, shall I say more??? 
 
In my email inbox today, I get a Missionary Monday email from my nephew serving his mission in Indiana.  (sorry, no edits here)  I love you Elder Heimuli! 
 
Aunty,
Im aware that youre in a very painful situation. You have fought through sooo much and you continue to keep fighting. You wanna know what i think about when i remember all those times i stayed over at your house aunty? how bossy you were haha!! but thats a good think, because you know what needs to be done and you do EVERYTHING to make sure its done. Its like some crazy drive that you have that i wish i had. But i know youll get through this, especially with your mentality and will. I love you aunty and i pray that god will support you through all your trials. No, I know he will. Just keep the faith, dont let it go! 

Just wanted to shoot you a email aunty and say i love you and i pray for you and the fam!!
Ofa Lahi Atu
 
Elder Heimuli

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! You're kind of a big deal to all of your family, Lan. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now, but I always have been. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true. You're my favorite and Paniaʻs favorite Baby Sister. All our children and Tamaitiʻs kids know you're the craziest of the 3 of us and that's why you're their favorite! What a sweet letter from our nephew Elder Heimuli! We all love you Lan! ❤️����������

    ReplyDelete