Lani

Lani

Monday, April 11, 2016

Love from California

My nephew,  Second Lt. Tony Moe at Edwards Airforce Base in California sends me this text this evening.  I literally cried.  I can feel his love all the way from California.  I love you, Tony!!! 


Went to the barber shop after work today and the lady said, "How would you like your hair cut sweetie?" and I told her, 'Easy, just going to shave it all off!' and she laughed and said "You're joking right? Your hair is so long and beautiful!" as she ran her fingers through it and I told her 'Nope, serious. I'm doing it for my favorite Auntie, her name is Lani! She is battling cancer and shaved her head, so I'm going to shave my head too to support her' and she nodded and said "That is a very good reason" and asked me questions about you as she buzzed off my hair and at the end I took out my wallet and she said "Nope, I'm going to pay for this sweetie. This is my way of supporting your Auntie, please tell her I will pray for her too and wish her a speedy recovery". :) I love you Auntie Lani!! You got this. Sending you all my love, prayers, and positive vibes and energy from Cali!

I am so blessed to have family and friends all over the globe loving and supporting me.  I love you all, and yes, WE GOT THIS!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I love you Auntie!!! We got this!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful show of support for Aunty Lani son! I love you and I love my Baby Sister too! Love you Mom ❤️❤️❤️😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony you sweet nephew! Made me cry. What a loving gesture for Aunty Lani❤️

    ReplyDelete