Lani

Lani

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bald is Beautiful!!??

Why didn't I listen earlier?  It's because I'm Lani and I always seem to do things when I want to do them.  duh..  The doctors told me my headaches would continue until my hair was gone, but I wasn't ready yet.  The headaches were unbearable so I finally gave in.  Stacy Taylor, my hair stylist for 15 years, shaved her first cancer patient while Junior supported me with every positive comment he could make to put a smile on my face. 



Then I woke up from my 5 hour nap to find my boys looking as crazy, bald, and beautiful as me.  My Tolu loves me unconditionally to shave his beard that he hasn't touched for 2 years, too.  I've been bugging him for two years to cut it and this is all it took.  If I would've known.  LOL.  Even my two haole boys showed support for me with their new hairdos! 



13 comments:

  1. You and your boys are looking so good Lan!! Love you sis. Ohhhhh and keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Bald is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful! Lucky you have a nice small head lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww precious moments life time memories in the making! Love you all cmon uncle jr lets see that sexy bald head of yours! Lol love you aunty lani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to show unconditional love and support for a mother. Love all you guys. And I love you my beautiful auntie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to show your support and love for Mom boys! I do love you heaps my Baby Sister but not enough to shave my head! Well, who knows. Not today anyway...love your Sexy bald head Sister and all the rest of you too!😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, sister. You're head is probably not as beautiful as mine, anyways. Love you back!

      Delete
  9. look at t's baby face....love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete