Lani

Lani

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Down with Chemo #2

Thursday was my second chemo and here is my "chemo office" all set with my laptop, book, computer bag, drink, and candy.  LOL.  I got an assignment for my masters program handed it, registered for next term, send about 50 work emails out all while getting my chemo done!  What an accomplished morning it was!!! 


Jojo picked me up from chemo and I talked Ina into taking me to do a manicure and a pedicure before Junior picked me up!  hehe.  I was still feeling good, so why not, right?  I must make sure my nails are on point! 




7 comments:

  1. Only you would go and get a manicure and pedicure after chemo ;) Love the blog!!! Can't wait for your hundred posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, only me.... I wouldn't be me, if I didn't right? haha

      Delete
  2. ������������ You are always so fashionable and on point my most favorite Auntie! Love you and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just getting started. Time for makeup and earring shopping and of course, the shoes! Love you, Tony...

      Delete
  3. Thanks sis! Live Laugh Love definitely describes you to a T! So keep on living, keep on laughing, and keep on loving and we will be right here doing the same with you on your Journey! I love you forever!

    ReplyDelete